Wednesday, December 17, 2008


I've missed a couple of days, just did not get "around to it". I have pledged that I will do better. I am always challenging myself to do something new, harder, etc., in the art field. As I stated earlier I am trying out oil pastels which are proving interesting to work in. Monday I started in a clay class. This is one where we work with clay to produce figures or hand build pots without using a wheel. It should prove interesting. If I ever produce something noteworthy I will take a picture of it and put it on this blog.

I thought I would add more of my note cards to this blog. They are blank so you can write in what you want. If you are interested in getting some be sure to contact me at 850-893-8434 or at jeansart@myartbyjean.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment